Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, November 30, 2005

    This Site Is About FSU Football

    Just want to make the point that this site is not about me but what we as FSU fans can do to effect change. As I have said elsewhere:

    If you like mediocrity,that is your choice but please don't castigate and berate others that want a quality program.

    What do we owe Bobby Bowden? Nothing. We as far as I know compensate him well. He also was willing to bail for Alabama and LSU at one time. He has no allegiance to FSU. This program is not Bobby Bowden's program. It is alumni like myself and others who have supported the program through thick and thin. I resent a man like Bobby Bowden calling fans stupid and cowards because they have the audacity to want something better. All fans should be embarrassed at his remarks.

    No comments: