Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, March 22, 2007

    FSU Player Focus Profile: Jamaal Edwards


    Things don't always turn out the way we expected. Running back Jaamal Edwards can attest to that. The much heralded back out of North Carolina has not had the kind of college career that he expected-yet.

    Jamaal Edwards has eight carries and 28 yards to show for three seasons at Florida State.

    Not quite the numbers he had at Greensboro (N.C.) Dudley, where he rushed for more than 4,300 yards and 52 touchdowns his last two seasons.

    “Last season, I started off with ... great two-a-days,” Edwards said. “Then I sprained my ACL after about the third game and I missed six weeks - so that's the majority of the season.

    This season is a big event for Edwards who wants to prove that he is a big time back.So now spring practice is a chance for Edwards to show that he can compete with Antone Smith.

    No comments: