Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, November 05, 2006

    My View: Who Starts The Wake Game?


    The FSU coaching staff will have a difficult decision to make this week. Do they start Xavier Lee or Drew Weatherford at quarterback? To use a well worn phrase, I don't think "you should change horses in the middle of a stream."

    There is no question that Drew is the more experienced but he has not exactly been spectacular this year. I believe that Xavier Lee is arguably the better athlete. Lee also has the added dimension of being able to run effectively. In the two games that Lee has started, he also has not thrown an interception.

    Drew Weatherford is a great person to represent the FSU football program. That is not the question however. It is who can provide the needed spark that this offense needs to win games. I believe that Lee is the answer.

    No comments: