Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, November 23, 2006

    The Bowden Way



    "Well I have to get that cleared out. I want him to. At first (Jeff) felt like it would be best to just end it but I really need him so we can stay with what we are doing."
    Bobby Bowden referring to whether Jeff Bowden will coach through the bowl


    "Effective November 26,2006, Bowden(Jeff) voluntarily relinquishes all duties and responsibilities as the Offensive Coordinator of the FSU Football Team..."
    Actual agreement between Jeff Bowden, the FSU Boosters, and FSU

    My View: Words and contracts apparently mean nothing to the Bowdens. Jeff Bowden should not coach the bowl game. If the Bowdens want to sever the contract, then let them relinquish the $537,000.

    No comments: