Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, November 21, 2006

    Chuck "The Chest" On The Hot Seat


    Chuck Amato Is Gone At NC State: Well, the fans are restless. They not only want his chest but his head. He is 3-8 and it seems as if the only ACC team he can beat is FSU. He may last one more year. I am selling.

    Larry Coker Will Be Fired At Miami:- All the signs are in that direction. Don't think Larry will last another year. I am buying.

    Doak Will Be Filled This Saturday:- Stands will be filled with lots of orange and blue. If the Noles don't show up, the Gators will take their place. I am buying.

    T.K. Wetherell Will Be Found:- Seems as if T.K. has been missing recently. Guess he didn't want to get his hands dirty with all the payoffs. He will reappear. I am buying.

    Coke at Doak:- Wonder if they will be pushing Coke at the concession stands? I am buying.

    Bobby Bowden Will Blame e-Bay for the Horrible Season:- It's only a matter of time. e-Bay is evil. I am buying.

    Noles Will Play In Nut Bowl:- If Va. Tech beats Virginia this Thursday, then Noles go to the Emerald Bowl. I am buying.

    No comments: