Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, November 28, 2006

    Is Little Terry Being The Puppet Master?


    Terry Bowden, the short guy with a Napoleon complex, may be trying to influence the FSU program in its hiring of an offensive coordinator.

    The short one denied on Tuesday speculation that he is helping his father in the process. The former Auburn coach is working in the media in both radio and television.

    "I have no capacity in this other than a son giving his two cents worth," the former Auburn coach said. "I don't know where that got started -- I guess because I was at his home all last week.

    "Dad is going to choose his own guy."

    My View: Hope that the liitle one and all the other Bowdens stay away from the FSU program. Hopefully, there are others at FSU that are consulting with Bobby Bowden regarding the next offensive coordinator.

    No comments: