Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, November 29, 2006

    Championship Weekend Buys and Sells


    UCLA Is Good Matchup In Bowl Game: I think this is as good a matchup as you can get considering FSU is 6-6. UCLA almost beat Notre Dame at Notre Dame and has some quality players. I am buying.

    Ga. Tech Will Win ACC Championship Game: Two words. Calvin Johnson. This great receiver for Ga. Tech is awesome. Wake is a good team but I am buying the Yellow Jackets.

    USC Will Beat UCLA: Well. only if it snows in Los Angeles on Saturday does UCLA have a chance. I am buying USC.

    Arkansas Will Handle Gators: Arkansas has a great team and will be able to compete with the Gators. I like the Razorbacks. I am buying.

    Bobby Bowden Will Thank Fans On His Last Call In Show:I am not holding my breath. After all, we fans are told that we need him more than he needs us. I am selling.

    No comments: