Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, May 08, 2006

    FSU Committment Wants To Bring Friend













    “I didn’t participate but I did check in at 6-foot-5 ½ and 302 pounds,” Antwane Greenlee of Columbus (GA) Hardaway said. “I wanted to check out the competition. I spent most of my time hanging out with Chris Little.”

    Greenlee would love for Little, a top offensive lineman in Georgia, to join him in Tallahassee for college.

    “We met last year at the Georgia football camp and ever since then we have been best friends,” he said. “I think Florida State is his top team but I know he likes Georgia as well. It would be great if we could start together at Florida State. I’m not worried about competition.”

    The Georgia standout still keeps in contact with Seminole offensive line coach Mark McHale on a regular basis.

    “I called him the day before yesterday to tell him we have a new head coach at our high school,” he said. “I really like Coach McHale. When we watched film together, he told me how to defeat the bull rush. I feel he can help me get into the NFL. The Seminoles have a pretty good track record about putting players in the NFL.”

    Greenlee, who has a 3.0 grade point average, is also a student of the game.

    “When I get home from work, I like to pop a tape into the VCR and breakdown the game,” he said. “I think I would like to major in communication in college.”

    This summer Greenlee and Little will attend the FSU football camp together

    No comments: