Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, April 24, 2006

    Texas QB To Decide This Week

    Florida State should know their fate by the end of the week with one of the country’s top quarterback prospects. The Texarkana (TX) standout will decide among Michigan, Florida State, Alabama and Oklahoma.

    “I’m probably going to decide by the end of the week,” quarterback Ryan Mallett said. “I need to talk to my coaches about it.”

    Florida State has been moving up his list but many feel Michigan is the team to beat because that’s the school that he has visited in person.

    “I don’t need to take any more visits,” he said. “I pretty much know about all the schools from talking to all of the coaches on the phone. Academics will be in important along with where I can see myself fitting in. Being able to gel with the coaches is a big-deal.”

    What are his thoughts on the Noles?

    “The coaches there are great,” he said. “They are a powerhouse of a program. They were a little down last year but I believe that they still played

    No comments: