Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, July 23, 2007

    2007 ACC Football Kick-Off


    On Sunday the ACC Football Kick-Off 2007 began at the Pinehurst Golf Resort and Spa in North Carolina. Antone Smith and Andre Fluellen are representing the Noles with the media.

    Couple of quotes from Fluellen and Smith:

    Andre Fluellen
    What does Florida State have to do to get back to where it was?

    "We have to make a greater commitment to do all of the little things right. We had a lot of penalties last year; a lot of people were out of position last year. We have to eliminate all of that and do things right. The only game we really got it handed to us was Wake Forest. Other than that, we lost five games by a touchdown or less. One play here; one penalty there and we can eliminate a lot of that. I think it's just doing the little things right. I look as Florida State as being a national championship contender every year."

    Antoine Smith on Jimbo Fisher as the Seminoles' offensive coordinator:

    "Jimbo Fisher is talking about getting me the ball as many times as he can. He's not going to beat me up as far as running the ball up the middle a lot, but at the same time, he's going to give me the ball and let me do what I do best to help the team win. I'm doing a lot of catching out of the backfield; motion out to the outside; the quarterback is checking down to the running back and things like that just to get me the ball as much as possible."

    No comments: