Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, August 30, 2006

    Kirk Herbstreit Is A Moron

    If you watch ESPN Gameday, you have been subjected to awful analysis and moronic predictions by has been former Ohio State QB Kirk Herbstreit. Why ESPN keeps him on is beyond me. He has made some college predictions for 2006 and among his moronic "analysis" is his best defensive minds coaches. Here they are:

    1. Gene Chizik, Texas 2. Jon Tenuta, Georgia Tech 3. Vic Koenning, Clemson 4. Mark Stoops, Arizona 5. Jim Heacock, Ohio State 6. Bud Foster, Virginia Tech

    How anyone could leave Mickey Andrews off this list is beyond me. Wait, I know. Because he is a moron. He lists such powerhouse coaches and schools as Stoops at Arizona and Jon Tenuta at Georgia Tech. When was the last time they struck fear in the eyes of opponents? Give me a break Herbie. Go back to Ohio and leave the analysis to real analysts.

    No comments: