Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, March 17, 2006

    FSU Picks Up First Commit of 2007















    Just yesterday, offensive tackle Antwane Greenlee said he was leaning to Georgia with Auburn his second school, while Florida State appeared to be a distant third. What a difference one day can make.

    The 6-foot-6, 310 pound lineman attended FSU's Pro Day on Thursday and after seeing all the Seminole players headed to the NFL he made a surprise commitment.

    "I enjoyed everything that I saw today," Greenlee told Rivals.com. "I got to meet some of the NFL scouts that were here and I toured the facilities and the dorm rooms. Everything I saw was real nice.

    "I met a couple of players that are in the NFL right now. I met (Travis) Johnson, Michael Boulware and Javon Walker. In a way it (helped to make his decision). But if you're good enough, you can go to the NFL from anywhere."

    No comments: