Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, January 05, 2008

    PJ Says No To Noles - Opts For LSU


    FSU once could get some of the top rated corners in the country who wanted to come to FSU and be like Deion- no more.

    The LSU football program picked up one of the nation's most prized football recruits Saturday afternoon when five-star cornerback Patrick Johnson of Ely High School in Pompano Beach, Florida gave his verbal commitment to LSU.

    "My decision is that I want to spend my next couple years at LSU," Johnson said. "I feel comfortable with Les Miles."

    Johnson visited LSU officially in October and was a verbal commitment to the University of Miami until he recently eliminated the Hurricanes from consideration.
    He chose LSU over Florida and Florida State.

    It is an understatement to say that FSU is in need of some quality players for the secondary.

    No comments: