Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, January 06, 2008

    Small Minds In Nole Land


    I had occasion to read some comments today from another FSU site regarding my blog that to say the least were dishonest and classless. This from another site that if you have a problem sleeping, you won't after reading it. That is, if you can get past the pages crowded with ads. There is some "content" among the ads. Of course I use content in the most generous of terms.

    This particular site is upset at me because in the past I had the audacity to question Bobby Bowden and his hiring of Jeff Bowden. The nerve of me. So if you can't simply do your own thing, start attacking others.

    Very classy guys. The kind of guys that would never take someone on individually but would have their sycophants along to bolster their small egos. Guys that would rather deal with you in a dark alley. Look up the word sleazy in the dictionary and these guys would be there.

    No comments: