So which Nole team will be playing at Chestnut Hill this Saturday night? Hopefully it will be the one that showed up in Jacksonville and defeated Bama.
* Broken record but must be said. Noles cannot commit excessive penalties away and expect to win the game.
* Noles have to have a run game. If not, it will probably be a long night for the Seminoles.
* Noles defense needs to get to Ryan. Must capitalize on mistakes and make some interceptions. Defense must play a complete game to the very end.
* Drew Weatherford must play within himself and play smart. Weatherford needs to look for obvious height mismatches in our receivers and their secondary.
* At least one of the receivers needs to have a breakout game against BC. Carr's height should be advantage.
* Noles need to convert third downs and move the ball down the field.Time of possession could be critical part of the game.
* Kicking game and field position will be critical.
Friday, November 02, 2007
Posted by tallynolefan at 12:08 AM