Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, November 28, 2007

    ACC Bowl Projections


    Here are my purely subjective and less than expert projections for which ACC teams will go to which bowls.

    Fedex Orange Bowl: Winner of this Saturday's ACC championship game goes to the Fedex Orange. I see Virginia Tech exacting revenge over BC who beat them earlier in the season.

    Chick-fil-A Bowl- Some see Clemson going here but I am saying Boston College gets the bowl.

    Konica Minolta Gator Bowl- Gator wants to fill up the bowl and Clemson fans will travel to Jacksonville.

    Champs Sports Bowl
    - I am putting the Virginia Cavaliers in the bowl.

    Meineke Car Care Bowl- This is in Charlotte and they like a home town flavor. Wake Forest gets the bowl.

    Gaylord Hotels Music City Bowl- Do the Noles hear music? I say FSU gets the nod to go to Nashville.

    Emerald Bowl- This is a lower tier bowl in one of the most beautiful cities in the U.S. Maryland is my pick for the bowl.

    The Roady's Humanitarian Bowl- So who gets the honor of the blue turf? I say that Georgia Tech goes even though they have better record than Maryland. The fact that the Jackets were in the Emerald Bowl in 2005 and are without a head coach probably will have them seeing blue.

    No comments: