* Note to CBS programmers. Get a better handle on when to schedule football games and times. Did no one at CBS sports understand that the Kentucky- Tennessee game might run long given the fact that Kentucky throws the ball a lot?
* And speaking of CBS, why not superimpose the Kentucky-Tennessee game at top of the screen instead of cutting away from FSU-Florida game?
* Watching the Noles go into the red zone and kick field goals was painful to watch for the umpteenth time this year.
* Why doesn't FSU improve its special teams kickoff unit instead of squib kicking and giving the opponent only half the field to get a TD.
* Does anyone know why Bobby Bowden donned headsets during the game? Perhaps calling for Chinese or pizza take out?
* Perhaps a little gut on a place kicker makes you a better kicker. Seems to work for Cismesia.
* Ok, I know CBS is the official network for SEC football but could the announcers be more obnoxious in their hype of Tebow? Did they get paid extra for mentioning his name a zillion times?
Monday, November 26, 2007
Posted by tallynolefan at 7:12 PM