Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, November 16, 2007

    Gator's Harvin Questionable For Florida Atlantic Game


    Sophomore receiver Percy Harvin's illness that kept him out of the South Carolina game caused him to miss his fifth-straight practice Wednesday, said Florida coach Urban Meyer. "Percy wasn't there," Meyer said. "Percy was in the Health Center. I went and saw him today and they had him hooked up to IVs. They're still trying to get him right." Harvin missed last week's game because of an apparent sinus infection, but after seeing him Wednesday, Meyer wasn't too optimistic about getting him back soon. "Migraine, that's what they're telling me," he said. "I've got to find out more when I get inside. He was not in good shape when I saw him." Harvin leads the Gators in pass reception yards with 714 yards and 3 TDs.

    No comments: