Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, November 02, 2007

    My Buys And Sells For FSU-Boston College


    Boston College mascot- The eagle is the symbol of our country but this clothed mascot eagle is pretty lame. I am selling.

    Noles defense will play complete game- It really has no choice. Boston College doesn't give up. I think Mickey rallies the troops. I am buying.

    FSU will have 50 yards or less of penalties- The Noles need to play smart for this game and not give up yards to penalties. However, I am not a believer. I am selling.

    Announcers will refer to Matt Ryan as "Matty Ice" at least once- Announcers love nicknames. I am buying.

    Kirk Herbstreit will mention Ohio State at least once- Probably multiple times. Herbstreit is the biggest homer ever. I am buying.

    Boston College QB Matt Ryan will be sacked at least two times- Boston College has only allowed 7 sacks in 4 games against ACC teams. However, I think the Noles will be able to get to Ryan. I am buying.

    Boston College QB Matt Ryan will be intercepted at least once- I think Noles will get at least one pick off Ryan. I am buying.

    Drew Weatherford will be intercepted at least once
    - Hopefully, he will not. However, BC has been adept at picking off opponent's passes. I am selling.

    Greg Carr will have at least one TD- If FSU is to win, this is a must. Carr has a definite height advantage with BC corners. I am buying.

    Antone Smith will run for 100 yards or more- With the anticipated rain, the running game needs to be there for Noles. Not sure how healthy Smith is going into the game. BC is stingy against the run. I am selling.

    Noles will score at least 30 points- Probability of rain and a stingy BC defense. Not a chance. I am selling.

    No comments: