Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, February 22, 2007

    Deion Gets Involved


    If you recall,Noel Devine was the highly recruited back from North Fort Myers, Florida who was considering West Virginia and the Noles. He was considered to be the number one back and had verbally committed at the last minute to West Virginia. That was before his mentor, Deion Sanders intervened.

    Deion,in encouraging Devine to delay committing to a school,had taken a swipe at his alma mater, FSU. He said,"I love my former school, but I wouldn't recommend the Seminoles. Why? Their record the past few years, their poor offense and their inconsistency at quarterback. You want me to give my blessing to an undersized running back in a situation like that?" Gee, I am glad Deion doesn't hate his former school.

    Devine is now expected to enroll at Hargrave Military School in Chatham, Va. this fall. Sanders has been quoted in newspapers as saying that his love for Devine is as pure as "a child's love." We shall wait to see what happens next. When Deion is involved, it is always interesting.

    No comments: