Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, October 07, 2007

    Cismesia Shocked...Holloway's Big Run...Lee's Quick TD


    Gary Cismesia thought everything was fine when the ball left his foot on his first two field-goal attempts, and he was shocked when he looked up and both went wide left. The two attempts came in the second quarter, when the Seminoles were down 10-7.'I have to look at the film, but I thought I hit them both perfect,' said Cismesia, a senior. 'As soon as I kicked it I thought they were both in, then I looked up and they were wide left. It was something I was missing left. I just have to figure it out.'

    ___

    FB Seddrick Holloway's 40-yard run in the first quarter was the longest for an FSU fullback since Clarence 'Pooh Bear' Williams ran for a 47-yard TD against Duke on Sept. 4, 1993. It was Holloway's second career rush.
    ___

    QB Xavier Lee's touchdown 2:11 into the game was the fastest Florida State touchdown since Tony Carter returned an interception for a touchdown against Virginia on Nov. 6, 2006, just 1:14 into the game.

    No comments: