What a difference a week makes. USF loses to Rutgers, the Gators beat Kentucky, and the Noles have a meltdown at home.
1. Florida (5-2) - Gators win at Kentucky.
2. USF (6-1) - Bulls get knocked out of national championship discussion by loss at Rutgers.
3. Miami (5-3) - Hurricanes pull out a win in Tallahassee to shock the Nole nation.
4. FSU (4-3) - Noles are on self-destruct mode.
5. UCF (4-3)- The UCF Knights got a good win against Tulsa on Saturday.
Monday, October 22, 2007
Posted by tallynolefan at 9:22 PM