Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, October 19, 2007

    My Buys And Sells For FSU-Miami


    Miami mascot- The Canes mascot Sebastian looks as if it came from Toys R Us. Whatever it is, it is a boring clothed mascot. I am selling.

    Noles offense will play complete game- Difficult to say. This is a team that is hard to get a handle on. For now, I am selling.

    FSU will have 50 yards or less of penalties
    - Sure and I am going to win the lottery this weekend. I am selling.

    Miami will start a new QB for this game- Who will it be? Kyle Wright was awful last week. Will Shannon make a change? I am selling.

    Noles will pick off at least one interception- Hopefully, defense will be able to get to Miami QB. I am buying.

    Xavier Lee will complete a TD pass to Greg Carr
    - Carr will have a tough time this week. However, I think he will be able to snag one for a TD. I am buying.

    Antone Smith will run for 100 yards or more- Nope. I have to see it to believe it. I am selling.

    One Miami tailback will have at least 100 yards
    - If they do, we are in trouble. I am selling.

    FSU will rotate tailbacks this weekend
    - Noles need to jump start the running game-quickly. I am buying.

    Noles will put up at least 30 points- I think it will be a low scoring game. I am selling.

    No comments: