Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, October 26, 2007

    My Buys And Sells For FSU-Duke


    Duke mascot- This clothed mascot is perfect for Halloween. Just another lame mascot. I am selling.

    Noles offense will play complete game- I doubt it. Weatherford starts and we shall see what happens. I am selling.

    FSU will have 50 yards or less of penalties- Not. The Noles will continue on their path of stupid and unnecessary penalties. I am selling.

    Noles will pick off at least one interception- They should be able to pick off at least one as much as Duke throws the ball. I am buying.

    Weatherford will complete a TD pass to Greg Carr- Not sure how severe is Carr's wrist injury. However, I will have confidence. I am buying.

    Noles defense will play complete game- I think Mickey has pride about this. I am buying.

    Antone Smith will run for 100 yards or more- He needs to for the sake of having a two dimensional offense. However, I am selling.

    Noles will put up at least 30 points- They should be able to score points against Duke defense. I am reluctantly buying.

    No comments: