This is a big game at home for the Noles. Not only is it Miami but the Noles need to show improvement if they have any shot at their remaining opponents in November:
* Should I even mention penalties? The Noles are not good enough to commit the number of penalties they have and expect to win a game.
* Noles need to have a running game whether it is Smith or someone else. If Miami can stop the run, the Noles are in trouble.
* Noles defense must cut down on missed tackles and play a complete game.
* Lee must play smart and look off double coverage. His reads will be very important.
* Receivers have to step it up for this game. Routes and hanging on to ball will be critical.
* Noles need to convert third downs and move the ball down the field.
* Kicking game and having good field position will be very important. Always the case in a FSU-Miami game.
Friday, October 19, 2007
Posted by tallynolefan at 12:05 AM