Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, October 28, 2007

    Ryan Getting Rave Reviews


    So where does Boston College QB Matt Ryan stand in regard to top ranked QBs who will be drafted into the NFL? One NFL draft site has Matt Ryan as the first overall pick in the 2008 NFL Draft. This is what they say about Ryan. "Ryan might be the best quarterback in the 2008 NFL Draft. Matt Ryan has an NFL caliber arm and is a natural leader." Another NFl draft site has Ryan ranked as the Number 2 QB in the 2008 draft behind Kentucky's Andre Woodson. NFL draft analyst Mel Kiper has Matt Ryan as his number one QB. Atlanta Journal-Constitution Columnist Mark Bradley has high praise for Ryan."I think Matt Ryan is the best passing college quarterback I’ve ever seen in person." (Note that I didn’t say the best quarterback per se: I’ve also seen Archie and Peyton Manning, Charlie Ward, Matt Leinart and Vince Young. They were pretty good, too.)

    No comments: