Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, October 12, 2007

    Say It Ain't So Joe



    Joe Paterno at even his age apparently has not learned that famous phrase,"silence is golden." His team has been riddled with off field criminal problems. His Penn State tailback on Friday was charged with rape and other sexual assault charges. Now comes word that Joe Pa was recently involved in a road rage incident.

    Paterno said he saw a woman drive through a stop sign on campus and he honked his horn and pulled the car over to the side of the road. "I pointed my finger at [the woman driver]," Paterno said. "I did not give her the middle finger, even if I knew what that meant."

    Paterno then told the unidentified woman what she had done and told her that he had her license-plate number. At that point Paterno was approached by a man who told him that the woman was his wife. "I shouldn't have said this, but I said to him, 'That's your problem,' Paterno said.

    The woman called the police and reported the incident.

    No comments: