Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, October 11, 2007

    My Buys And Sells For FSU-Wake Forest


    Wake Forest mascot- The Demon Deacons. What the hell is that? Whatever it is, it is yet another boring clothed mascot. I am selling.

    Noles offense will play complete game- I think I have given up on complete games. They have only had two days to prepare. I am selling.

    FSU will have 50 yards or less of penalties- Nope. Forget about it. I hope that I will see it in my lifetime. I am selling.

    Wake Forest QB Riley Skinner will have at least one interception
    - I think the Noles defense will force him to throw at least one. I am buying..

    Xavier Lee will complete a TD pass to Greg Carr- Carr is the go to guy. I think he will get at least one TD. I am buying.

    Antone Smith will run for 100 yards or more- Nope. Noles may need to look elsewhere for the running game. I am selling.

    Wake Forest field goal kicker will have at least two FGs- Yep. I think Wake will put up points at every opportunity. I am buying.

    Gary Cismesia will have at least one field goal attempt- I think Noles are concerned about his kicking but he will be given some opportunity. I am buying.

    Noles defense will have less missed tackles than in NC State game- They better have. I think they will do better. I am buying.

    Noles will put up at least 30 points
    - I don't think so unless they are really hot. I am selling.

    No comments: