Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, January 04, 2006

    Cromartie To Go Pro

    MIAMI (AP) -- Antonio Cromartie missed Florida State's 2005 season, and he won't be coming back for 2006.

    Cromartie, a standout cornerback who tore the anterior cruciate ligament in his left knee during a summertime workout, announced Tuesday that he will enter the NFL draft and skip his senior year. He had four interceptions and two defensive touchdowns in his sophomore season.

    "My knee feels great and I have been working extremely hard to get myself ready to play again," Cromartie said before the Seminoles lost 26-23 in triple overtime to Penn State in the Orange Bowl. "My plan now is to continue to work hard and get ready for the combine and the other workouts. I feel like I am ready to play at the next level."

    No comments: