Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, January 12, 2006

    Lorenzo Booker Will Return For Senior Year

    Encouraged by what coach Bobby Bowden said to him about the running game, Lorenzo Booker confirmed Thursday that he will return to Florida State for his senior season. Booker said it was also the case of having unfinished business to address on the field and in the classroom.

    "I felt like I'm not done," said Booker, who needs under 30 hours to graduate with a social science degree. "I came here to obviously try to win a national championship and I just felt like I really haven't gotten the opportunity to show what I can do. I feel like this year since Leon (Washington) is gone, I really have that chance. Not only that, but the people here are really great."

    No comments: