Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, January 18, 2006

    Top OL Still Considering Schools

    Recruiting fans can't seem to get enough of Andre Smith, ranked the nation's top offensive lineman by recruiting services and the No. 2 overall recruit by Rivals.com. Smith, from Birmingham, Ala., visited Alabama last weekend. He is scheduled to visit Louisiana State this weekend, and will pick between Florida, Florida State, Auburn and Mississippi for his last visit.

    What exactly is Smith, who also has visited Southern Cal and Miami, looking for in a school?

    "I want to be in a great FCA (Fellowship of Christian Athletes) program," Smith told Scout. com.

    "I also want to major in Business Management, so I want to make sure the school has a good business program. And lastly, I want to be able to get a long with the coaches. That is about it."

    No comments: