Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, January 26, 2006

    Holloway Commits to FSU

    Seddrick Holloway, Lincoln High's versatile fullback who had a 70-yard touchdown run against Valdosta High this season, has committed to Florida State.

    This marks the sixth consecutive year a player from Lincoln will make the short trip across town to play at FSU.

    "It was a tough decision and I did a lot of soul-searching," Holloway told the Tallahassee Democrat this morning.

    "But I knew FSU would be home for me. It has been my dream ever since I was a little kid. I just strived to make my dream come true."

    Holloway, who joined former Lincoln quarterback Gavin Dickey as a four-year starter for the Trojans, selected the Seminoles over Kansas State, Kentucky and Illinois. FSU running backs coach Billy Sexton visited Holloway at Lincoln Wednesday.

    No comments: