Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, August 21, 2007

    Is Drew The One?



    Is it a secret who the starting QB will be for the Noles? I think not. This is what Jimbo Fisher has said about the starting QB. "I think we're starting to get some (separation), I really do. What I'm looking for is consistency. We're getting there as unit. I think we're getting one (quarterback) that's playing a little more consistent than the other."

    Translation: start making those Drew Is The One t-shirts.

    Let me make this clear. I have no horse in the QB race. I only want a QB that can help us win games. I do know having watched both Weatherford and Lee in game situations that Lee is the most talented QB.

    I think it is also clear that Bobby Bowden has always wanted Drew Weatherford as the starting QB. With that said, I think based on those who have observed practices that Weatherford has been more consistient. Time will tell if the soon to be announced decisison was the right choice.

    No comments: