Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, August 23, 2007

    Surprise! Weatherford Named Starting QB


    To no one's surprise, Offensive Coordinator Jimbo Fisher announced this evening that Drew Weatherford would be the starting QB for the Noles The redshirt junior has thrown 30 touchdown passes and 29 interceptions in his first two years at Florida State.

    As stated in previous posts, I have no horse in the QB race. All I care about is if the Noles win. I do think that there can be no more excuses made for Weatherford.

    It is now time for him to fish or cut bait. I still believe that the most talented QB is Xavier Lee. Most observers would agree that Weatherford is lacking in arm strength and cannot scramble. Lee clearly possesses both of those attributes.

    With that said, fans need to rally around Drew as we enter the 2007 season.

    No comments: