Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, November 12, 2007

    Game Punctuated By Hard Hits


    * FSU chaplain Clint Purvis introduced the FSU starting players for the FSU-Virginia Tech game. The Noles could have used some divine intervention in that game.

    * Don't think that I have seen such hard hitting by both teams in a game in a long time.

    * Before Drew Weatherford got knocked out of the game, it looked as if we were going to see the "Bad Drew" for the game.

    * Not sure about the onside kick call by the Noles early in the game. It gave the Hokies the ball on FSU 45 yard line. The Hokies drove the ball and scored a TD to take lead 13-6.

    * How does FSU defense allow Hokies to convert a 3rd and 31 ?

    * FSU secondary should know the word b-u-r-n-e-d.

    * In listening to Bobby Bowden in post-game conferences, I do not hear the passion that I once heard. In my opinion, there is too much acceptance of losses.

    No comments: