Will the Noles see another unbeaten winning streak against an opponent at home come to an end or will they get their seventh win of the year?
* As has been the case in all the games this season, the Noles need to keep penalties to a minimum.
* One of the running backs needs to step up and move the ball on the ground. Noles need to take advantage of Terp rush defense ranked #10 in ACC.
* Weatherford must play within himself. Make the proper reads and avoid stupid plays.
* Nole defense and especially secondary needs to play smarter than in last game against Va. Tech. Secondary cannot allow easy catches by Maryland receivers.
* Defense needs to stop the run and pressure Maryland QB Chris Turner who has only scored 4 TDs through the air.
* Noles need to convert third downs and move the ball down the field.
* Noles are #3 in ACC in offense. They need to put pressure on Maryland early by scoring. Red zone scores must be TDs- not FGs.
* Receivers need to get yardage after the catch and capitalize on a less than average Terp pass defense.
Friday, November 16, 2007
Posted by tallynolefan at 1:06 AM