So can the Noles win two in a row on the road? It would do a lot toward making the Nole Nation true believers:
* How may ways can you say this? Noles cannot commit stupid penalties especially on the road.
* Nole's run game will again be important. Run game needs to be enough to take pressure off Weatherford.
* Weatherford must play within himself and play smart. Hokie defense is tough and Drew will have to bring his "A" game.
* Field position will be very important. Kicking game needs to continue its excellent showing.
* Nole defense needs to make turnovers. Defense needs to keep the Hokies off balance.
* Noles need to convert third downs and move the ball down the field.Time of possession could for second week in a row be critical part of the game.
* Noles must score inside the red zone. Given the Hokie defense, Noles will probably not get many opportunities.
* Receivers will have to bring their best game given the strength of the secondary for Virginia Tech. Someone like Parker needs to have a break out game.
Friday, November 09, 2007
Posted by tallynolefan at 12:08 AM