* Before the game, ABC went to their sideline reporter who was discussing the condition of the field due to the rain.They showed a guy squeegeeing off water from the sidelines. Not sure how much that helped with the water on the playing field.
* It was nice to see that even Nole tight end Charlie Graham got two catches in the BC game.
* How many red-zone scores have been lost because of stupid penalties?
* Apparently #2 Boston College got no respect in the Boston papers. You had to go to page eight before there was an article about the team.
* Is it just me or did Bobby Bowden look like Yoda in the rain gear and parka?
* Nice to see the Noles with a few gadget or trick plays in the game.
* I don't think I have ever seen three illegal forward pass penalties in one game.
Monday, November 05, 2007
Posted by tallynolefan at 9:21 PM