Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, November 08, 2007

    Noles Wrap Up Practice For Hokies As Bowden Shoots for 300 At FSU


    FSU Sports Information Excerpts:

    Florida State head coach Bobby Bowden has won 15 consecutive games versus Virginia Tech. If he is able to extend that streak to 16, it could be one of the biggest wins of his career. Bowden is currently sitting at 299 victories at Florida State. With one more win he will join Penn State's Joe Paterno as the only Division I coaches to ever win 300 games at one school. It won't be an easy task versus the 11th-ranked Hokies but Saturday at 3:30 Bowden will shoot for history.

    QB Drew Weatherford:
    On remembering the ACC Championship game against Virginia Tech:
    "I remember a lot actually. It was a great game. It was one of the most memorable games that I've played in since I've been here."

    On playing in Blacksburg for the first time:
    "It's a special place, I've obviously never been there but I've heard the environment is different and I'm really looking forward to it. A lot of good games have been played there; a lot of good players have played there."

    No comments: