Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, December 22, 2006

    Family Comes First for Warren


    FSU tight end Brandon Warren is torn between playing football at FSU and his mother who has cancer and lives in Alcoa, Tenn., not far from the University of Tennessee.

    "All my life I wanted to come here and play, and I made a commitment to this university to be here," Warren said. "But my mom, she's not doing great right now. And that's been hard. My mom told me she maybe would like me to come back home.

    I'm just stuck in a pickle, it feels like," Warren said. "It's definitely a difficult situation. I don't really know what to do."

    Brandon, do the right thing and be with your mother. Football is a distant second to your family. And absolutely no FSU coach should encourage him to stay at FSU.

    No comments: