Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, December 28, 2006

    Chris Little Could Be Big Commitment for Noles


    The Atlanta Journal-Constitution reports that offensive lineman Chris Little, a USA Today 1st Team All American, is all but headed to Florida State."I’m thinking FSU but I’m having trouble getting in touch with the coaches because they’re all out at the bowl game,” Little told the Atlanta Journal-Constitution.

    Little was supposedly down to Notre Dame and Florida a few weeks ago and it looked like the Irish were sitting pretty well with Little, but this report certainly makes Notre Dame’s chances look quite dim.

    “I know they need help on the offensive line and it’s close to home,” Little said. The Twiggs County (GA) star says he wants to contact all of the coaches involved, including FSU offensive line coach Mark McHale who is currently in San Francisco with the 'Noles at the Emerald Bowl. I'll either do it tomorrow or Friday," said Little. "It's between FSU, Notre Dame, and Georgia. I'm leaning about 80 percent towards Florida State."

    "I've always been a die hard (FSU) fan since I was small. Being able to play for a school you've been a fan of...and Bobby Bowden is the Head Coach. They need help on the offensive line."

    No comments: