Here is a key-two weeks. FSU has had two weeks to prepare for this game.No more excuses about lack of execution. It is put up or shut up time.
* FSU must not commit stupid penalties. Noles are averaging almost 90 yards a game in penalties.
* Noles must establish the run. They cannot afford to get in a one dimensional contest given Weatherford's limited capabilities.
* Kicking game and field position will be one of the keys to the game.
* Drew Weatherford must play within himself. No throwing into double coverage.
* One of the receivers must have a break out game.
* Defense needs to shut down Bama run and make the QB win the game.
Friday, September 28, 2007
Posted by tallynolefan at 1:38 PM