Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, September 29, 2007

    My Buys And Sells For FSU-Alabama


    Alabama mascot- A clothed mascot and this time an elephant. Sorry, I am not impressed. I am selling.

    FSU has "home" field advantage- FSU is playing close to home but there will be as many if not more screaming Bama fans. I am selling.

    Noles offense will play complete game- If they don't, they lose. They have had two weeks to get kinks ironed out. Call me a skeptic but I am selling.

    FSU will have 50 yards or less of penalties- Well, that would be a miracle. Noles have to get the penalty situation under control. Not sure if they can get below fifty. I am selling.

    Alabama QB John Parker Wilson will be intercepted- FSU had better pressure him to throw. I am buying at least one interception.

    FSU receivers will have good game- This is a broken record. FSU receivers have to have a good game if they are to win. I am reluctantly buying.

    Antone Smith will run for 100 yards or more- Smith says that he is ready. Let's hope so. Not sure he can gain 100 yards. I am selling.

    Cismesia will kick at least two field goals- Ok, give him some love. I am buying.

    Noles will score at least 30 points-
    Not sure they will score thirty. Let's hope they score enough to win. I am selling.

    Mickey Andrews will coach from sidelines- I think Mickey wants to be close to the action. I am buying.

    No comments: