Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, September 21, 2007

    Saban's Integrity And Gators Injury report


    In wake of recent stories on spying in the coaching profession,Bama coach Nick Saban spoke out in defense of his colleagues. "I have a lot of respect for our profession and I don't like to see our profession getting questioned like it's getting questioned right now," Saban said. "I have a lot of respect for people in this league and I absolutely do trust them because I think they're honorable people and they have integrity in what they do. This is the same coach that looked into the camera and told the Miami Dolphins and their fans that he was not interested in the University of Alabama job. Not sure he should be the one talking about honesty and integrity.

    ___

    Freshman offensive lineman Maurkice Pouncey, who sustained a low ankle sprain against the Vols, practiced Thursday and is expected to practice today, Meyer said. Fifth-year senior wide receiver Andre Caldwell did not practice, but did spend time running."Bubba ran today, looked terrific," Meyer said. "(He's) not going to play this week. Today he looks all right to me, he ran fast."

    No comments: