Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, September 26, 2007

    Hayes Back On Team


    Geno Hayes won't start against Alabama. But the talented weakside linebacker could still play under disciplinary action taken by coach Bobby Bowden.Hayes will also attend behavioral counseling and perform community service in addition to other internal coach's disciplinary actions.

    As part of the press release, Hayes made the following statement,"I want to apologize to my family, coaches, teammates, fans and Florida State University for the incident that took place last week," Hayes said. "I have always taken pride in representing myself and this university in a positive manner and unfortunately, I did not live up to those standards on this occasion. I realize I can not make another mistake of this or any other nature."

    Toddrick Verdell, who has made seven tackles this season, will likely start in place of Hayes. After playing strongside linebacker in the spring, he has worked at the weakside the entire fall.

    No comments: