* Will we ever recruit a field goal kicker that can kick the ball through the goal posts on a regular basis?
* FSU looked as if it was ready to play a complete game on Saturday. Nope. This is a very frustrating trend. We seem to only pick it up in the second half.
* For those of you like me that were at the game, it was hot! So hot people in the stands and on the sidelines were dropping. The TV time-out coordinator on the field Saturday collapsed during the first half of the FSU-N.C. State game. He was taken by ambulance to the hospital, where his dehydration was treated with fluids.
* Penalties are a continuing problem. As Bobby Bowden stated, "It will get us beat in a close game. There were big gains and then there was holding.” FSU was penalized 11 times for 91 yards. Five were for holding, including at least two by guard Jacky Claude.
* The lightning delay was the first in Bobby Bowden's career.
Monday, October 08, 2007
Posted by tallynolefan at 7:26 AM