* If you watched the game on ESPN on Thursday, you witnessed the Keystone Cops in action in the guise of ACC referees. It took these "geniuses" almost 12 minutes to figure out a simple call on the punt by FSU. Are you listening ACC Commish John Swofford?
* It is always best to listen to Gene Deckerhoff and Peter Tom Willis call the game on the radio while watching the action on the tube. Peter Tom Willis tells it like it is. Peter Tom echoed the sentiment of most when he said the Noles needed to put Lee back into the game.
* Jim Grobe had an open letter on the Wake website urging fans to show up and root the Deacons on. He also cautioned against selling tickets to the "enemy".
* I listened to some of the Nole player interviews after the game. Quite frankly, I did not hear the anger and the resolve to right the ship. They seemed pretty complacent. We need to get back to the time when we were humiliated after a loss. I don't see that from players now.
* If you listened to LSU coach Les Miles last night after the loss to Kentucky, you heard what a coach should say. He said he was not going to blame any one player and the blame starts with the coach. I agree. I hope FSU coaches were listening.
* If Antone Smith cannot run due to turf toe or some other reason, why can't we start someone else and see if they can do something. Can it get any worse?
Sunday, October 14, 2007
Posted by tallynolefan at 3:08 PM