Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, November 09, 2007

    My Buys And Sells For FSU-Virginia Tech Game


    Virginia Tech mascot- This mascot has an identity crisis. It doesn't know whether it's a bird or a turkey plus it is another boring clothed mascot. I am selling.

    FSU will have 50 yards or less in penalties
    - Shall we try this again? Noles need to find discipline but I am not convinced. I am selling.

    ABC Announcers will refer to "Beamer Ball" at least once- Yep and probably more than once. I am buying.

    Virginia Tech QB will be sacked at least two times-Virginia Tech has allowed over 3 sacks a game. The Noles will get to Hokie QB at least twice. I am buying.

    Virginia Tech QB will be intercepted at least once- I think Noles get at least one pick this week. I am buying.

    Drew Weatherford will be intercepted at least once- Hokies are ranked number 2 in ACC in interceptions. Drew needs to be very smart this game but I think he gets picked. I am selling.

    Greg Carr will have at least one TD- Carr has only 3 TDs this year. A far cry from 2006 when he had 12 TDs. However, I think he gets one this week. I am buying.

    Preston Parker will have at least 100 receiving yards
    - Parker continues to amaze. I think he will have a big game. I am buying.

    Antone Smith will run for 100 yards or more- Virginia Tech is number 3 in ACC in run defense allowing only 91 yards a game. I don't think Antone will hit the 100 yard mark. I am selling.

    Antone Smith will have 100 yards or more in all purpose yards- I think Smith will be used for short swing passes in the flat. He gets 100 all purpose yards. I am buying.

    Noles will score at least 30 points- FSU is averaging 24 points a game. Virginia Tech is ranked #1 in ACC in scoring defense allowing only 14 points a game. I am selling.

    No comments: