Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, September 12, 2008

    My Buys and Sells For Chattanooga Game


    Chattanooga Mascot- Another Sesame Street knock off. I am selling.

    FSU will have 50 yards or less in penalties- Ok, I am going to still be a skeptic until I see that they can have minimal penalties. I am selling.

    Antone Smith will run for 100 yards or more- I think Smith will get more carries. I am buying.

    Greg Carr will have at least one TD- Carr scores at least one against Chattanooga. I am buying.

    Rod Owens will get a TD- He was left out in first game but he will get one against Chattanooga. I am buying.

    FSU will get at least one field goal- Zack Hobby will attempt at least one and I say he gets a FG. I am buying.

    Noles will shutout Chattanooga- Difficult to do two games in a row. I am selling.

    Noles will score 100 points in two games- Noles need to score 31 against Chattanooga to get to 100 point mark. I am buying.

    No comments: