Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, September 19, 2008

    My Buys And Sells For Wake Forest Game


    Wake Forest Mascot- A Muppet in a top hat and a tuxedo. Please. I am selling.

    Noles will have at least one sack against Wake- They better. Defense needs to get to Skinner. I am buying.

    Wake Forest will get at least one sack against Noles- A young offensive line will have some break downs. I am buying.

    Preston Parker will score a TD- He's back and Bobby is happy. He scores against Wake. I am buying.

    FSU will have 50 yards or less in penalties- Noles had less than 50 against Chattanooga but this is an emotional game. I am selling.

    Antone Smith will run for 100 yards or more- This is a big game and Smith would like to show what he can do. I am buying.

    Wake's Sam Swank kicks at least one field goal- This guy is good. He gets at least one. I am buying.

    FSU will get at least one field goal- Looks as if Gano will be available. I am buying.

    FSU gets at least one interception- Noles need a big play from the defense. I am buying.

    Greg Carr will have at least one TD
    - Carr likes the big games. I am buying.

    Corey Surrency will get at least one TD- He would love to show a national audience what he can do. I am buying.

    No comments: